The CLEF 2010 labs will feature 5 benchmarking activities as well as 2 workshops aimed at exploring future benchmarking and evaluation activities.
Download the Call for Participation here
- CLEF-IP: A benchmarking activity on intellectual property.
- ImageCLEF: A benchmarking activity on image retrieval.
- PAN: A benchmarking activity on plagiarism detection.
- RespubliQA: A benchmarking activity on question answering using multilingual political data.
- WePS: A benchmarking activity on web people search.
- CriES: A workshop aimed at exploring the evaluation of searching for expertise in social media.
- LogCLEF: A workshop aimed at exploring methodologies for studying search engine log files.
For all information about the 2000-2009 CLEF campaigns please visit the Cross Language Evaluation Forum website